I have been dealing with this incompetence for nearly a week. On Monday December 4, i ordered shoes that were to be delivered December 6.

They were. However, instead of a size 9, you sent a 14. I immediately called and told them i needed these shoes ASAP. I was told in order to do so, they would credit my Amazon account the amount and would reorder.

This was supposed to be credited within 1-2 hours. Nope. So i called again and spoke to someone else who magically was able to immediately credit my account. So i immediately ordered the shoes and called back like i was told to do.

I was then told the shoes would be overnighted on December 6 and i would receive them on December 7. I was even given a tracking number. Turns out she lied and gave me tracking number for the shoes i already had. She also said i would get a $20 credit on my account.

Great. So Thursday morning i again called and was told no they weren’t shipped but they would be overnighted Thursday. And guaranteed to arrive by Friday at 8pm. Still no shoes.

Disappointed daughter. And still no help from Amazon. Excuse after excuse. I’m actually a Prime member, so I’m apparently paying to be screwed over.

So angry.

I’ve never seen this much incompetence from one company. Filed a complaint with BBB.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Inept and unethical customer service, Untrained dishonest employees, Idiots in customer care with no authority to resolve a situation, Inability to get answers from amazon, Delivery hassles.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 10, 2017.

Comments