Called, emailed, chatted combined over 30 times. They cannot solve a problem.

I have wasted hours on the phone, on email and via chat with Amazon a problem with an order.

I purchased a treadmill with Amazon home services. My preferred time was not honored and there were troubles with the website options. I called to get it fixed with no avail. So I put in a second order and got the deliver and set up timeframe I had originally wanted.

Next I tried to cancel the first order and could not. So I declined deliver of 1 treadmill and received the other. I had to pay $100 to move the treadmill to the basement. Then Amazon Home services came to set it up, After set up, I was told the treadmill was defective and to call Proform.

I called Proform twice and filled out 2 service tickets, and could not get anyone to respond, nor could I get a live person on the phone. So I contacted Amazon and was to return the treadmill. I was told that Pilot would come, dismantle the treadmill, take it upstairs and retrieve it for the return. Pilot arrived, confirmed the treadmill is defective, and told me they do not disassemble or move treadmills.

I then spent 1 ½ hour being transferred around with Amazon to find a solution. I was told that Amazon Home services would contact me for disassembly. I still don’t know who is going to move it, and if or when Pilot is going to return to retrieve it.

I want a refund for both treadmills: the one I declined delivery and the broken one sitting in my basement, and I want a refund for Amazon webservices. And, I strongly recommend Amazon remove all Proform products from its site.

Product or Service Mentioned: Treadmill.

Monetary Loss: $2000.