3.7

I was truel a fan of Amazom, until they start using Amazon Logistics drivers to deliver my packages At first everything was fine as long as they took pictures of my product they left on my porch. Then they got real clever and figured out away to still packages.

See they start stealing my packages ( keeping them for themselves) and mark the package that they handed it directly to a resident. Thats bull- crap each time they mark my package that way, i was never home and when i did get home there was no package to be found. I am so over the top with the stealing of packages i now have to buy a camara to put outside my home. They have even taken the product out of the packages and left the empty package on my stepand mark it once again.

" handed directly to residence" that keeps the driver from tKing pictures of the delived package and they keep your product leaving you frustrated and having to deal with Customer Service who by the way will think you are crazy or stealing your own packages. I hope Amazon Logistic really investigate, because this needs to stop.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Logistics Delivery Service.

Comments