Verified Reviewer

Resolved
2.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Feb 14, 2022

My account has been re-instated, everything restored, although my echo show 5 had to be re-registered, and my kindle can't sign into my account. I can deal with this, still angryOn another note, the email address supplied by Pissed Consumer alexa@ blah blah isn't accepting any emails, so my post wasn't seen by Amazon, and most likely a waste of time and energy..

Update by user Feb 14, 2022

Amazon said they want the most customer centric customer service available, yet...Amazon hides email addresses of theirs, hides links to their customer service, and the ones answering calls have proven themselves to be worthless, unable to do anything except be aggravating, condenscending. Amazon has the worst customer service ever.

Original review posted by user Feb 14, 2022

Customer centric company, HA,! I bought a new phone, same carrier, same number, and of course, still the same Google account.

After activating it, using Google back up, i sign into my apps. Amazon freezes mine, now, "After a review of my details", my Amazon account has been closed. I lost my Kindle books, my echo show no longer works Alexa app no good, no more Prime account. I am demanding a full refund of my prime payment, and the last e-book I purchased.

Amazon is stealing from me.

I paid goid money, MY hard earned money.

I think this proves the evil of amazon. I am on disability, my money is very limitedz4

User's recommendation: Use another website. There are others that sell the same stuff. same.

Preferred solution: An apology for closing my account and treating me as a criminal. And, a full refund for the prime account payment, for the last e-book I purchased, for the fire tv blaster I received last week and doesn't work, the echo I have, and fire tv stick..

Amazon Cons: No ethical treatment of customer.

Comments