Who the loving *** decided to use one of the most useless race in the world to do customer service? If you can't *** speak the language or comprehend English, don't *** push buttons you don't *** understand.

Two retarded cow *** promise my order went through and they ended up canceled, blocked my account because the cow *** entered my information wrong after being ask to verify. Then my purchase from one account got transferred to another account and they have no *** record of it nor can anyone access it because of the illegally activities done by their cow *** mistake.

My account was charged twice. I curse every living and non living one of these genetically infinitely incompetent people from the company and the human *** stain they hire to decay in the filth of their own *** I *** hope their children suffer a gross amount of pain and humiliation for the sin of their useless cow *** children raping blood.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Gift Card.

Amazon Cons: Bitter experience, Return policy.

Comments

I just can’t even hardly believe that someone actually typed and submitted what you just posted. You need psychological help.

Please get it. Soon.