I bought this thing seeing as it said leather, not knowing it was fake leather.Now that I admit is my fault as I wasn't quite paying attention to what I was reading.
I just wanted the jacket. It was shipped using DHL, who kept getting the wrong address. Got here a few days after Christmas finally. Was surprised at how cheaply put together this thing is.
The top zipper pocket...is just a zipper. No pocket there at all. Both side pockets are already falling off.It's not like I was wrestling around in it. The pockets ripped to the point that there are now holes from where the lining pulled its self out, I think from my movement I walk around town a lot) and being as I have no idea where to find a tailor and I have no car to get there, they pockets can't be fixed.
Keep in mind I only had it for a few hours at this point when I noticed the rips and how badly it was falling apart. Not sure they could anyway as I'm unsure how you go about repairing torn pleather. The lining ripped through the jacket so now there is a hole as well as both pockets falling off, they don't close. Those buttons are strictly fashion over function.
The back is already warn and discolored. Item was supposed to be large but barley fits me. I'm afraid to wear it cause I think it might rip more and since it's "custom" made there is no size tag for me to check and make sure. Anyway Long story short, I filed a claim, it got denied, made an appeal, that got denied.
So I'm out the $140 I payed for this s*** thing, that's already falling apart after only wearing it a handful of times. So out $140 I could be using to pay bills, or buy some much needed food in my house for something busted up and useless that I'm probably going to have to throw away 2 or 3 months down the road. To *** with Amazon. No longer a customer.
Can't even begin to explain just how pissed I am right now. Defiantly got scammed. Anyway that's my review. It looks nice sure, but it wont last more than a week.
DO NOT BUY IT. You'll regret it.
In other news I'm getting in contact with a few people at the courthouse. Looking to see how I can bring Amazon.com and the seller to small claims court. I'm not going to be out 140 cause they don't want to refund me for an "opened clothing item" that is defective.
"can be returned unopen or unworn in original packaging"...that makes no sense at all. How the *** are you supposed to figure out if it fits or if it's defective if you don't open the bloody package and try it on. Are you guys kidding me? Know how many people must get screwed cause of that rule?
Probably the only purpose for it. I need that money. Bad. I'm behind on bills, and my house is out of food as I lost my job recently.
So if taking these people to small claims court and spending a few bucks to get the majority of my pay back is what I need to do to get a refund...then bet your *** that's what I'm going to do. I'll be contacting the courthouse Monday so when I win I'll post again. I used to love this site too. I referred all of my friends.
Got them away from ebay and onto here.
But after being royally screwed again I'll be going back to ebay and telling anyone I know to do the same.(this is my review on their site btw)
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "On 11/17/2015 I ordered: Cheetos Cheese Snacks, Jumbo Puffs, 0.875 Ounce (Pack of 104) Sold by: Amazon.com LLC $26.76 Clicked on Buy it Again today (12/30/2015) and see this: Cheetos Cheese Snacks, Jumbo Puffs, 0.875..."
- "I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I've been buying ritz crackers for years . But for a couple of years the crackers have been burn stale. But I continue to buy them but after what happen..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "I engaged the company due to an inappropriate claim of the IRS for back taxes. Tax Masters did nothing for their 'fee' other than to cause non-lawyers to manage my filling..."