I bought my granddaughter a dress on you amazon.com web site and it was going to be sent to my address instead of to her address in texas. I couldn't get a hold of a live person .

I tried 5 different numbers without success.while trying to get a hold of you via web site a technical support site came up saying I had to go through it to get help. It said I had to pay $1 for technical support so I did that and it charged my account $1 as well as $46 . I had to cancel my granddaughters dress which broke her heart. I called my bank which they couldn't find a direct number to get a hold of a live person.

So I had to cancel my bank card and get another one as well as having to file fraud charges. This has caused me a lot of grief. I final was able to find a number and got a hold of someone from your company and he said you don't charge for technical support it was a scam so he was going to get me a phone number for my bank to call you and he hung up on me before I got the number and never called me back.

I'm fed up and if this isn't handled soon I'm cancelling my amazon account and will never go through amazon for anything else. This has been handled very unprofessional and I am so angry that I had to let my granddaughter down because of this situation.

User's recommendation: Don't go on amazon because they have allowed scam sites to come up when trying to get help.

Comments