So I ordered items on Amazon and paid for expedited shipping (2 days) which came late. Also the item I ordered was not the item I ordered when I received it.

They sent me a whole different phone case which was also not the color I even asked for and not even for the same phone. Called customer service they said they wanted the item back but it was not our fault that we got the wrong. So they gave us a refund. A month later I got an email saying they charged us for the item because they wanted us to ship it back when they customer service personal said we didnt have to.

So called cs again Now they took our money and they said we would have to wait for the refund again because the previous customer did not close the case that was opened for the item. Now we gotta wait for the money to return 3-5 business days.

They made so many mistakes and take our money so easily. Very disappointed with the customer service!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology compensation for waiting our time. Time is value which they are taking from us. Hate they take out money so easily and can do the right think.

Amazon Pros: Good variety of products.

Amazon Cons: No change in service.

Location: Naperville, Illinois