Verified Reviewer

I purchased a Control Board for my Dryer from Global Solutions USA that are selling Control Boards through Amazon, They confirmed they were sending the Correct Board, I paid for DHL Express shipping and Taxes and for the item. When the Board got here it was INCORRECT.

I contacted them and they admitted to be at FAULT and said they would send the Correct board and a shipping label for the wrong board. They have screwed around since September 26/2021 when I first ordered. They told me OCTOBER 5/2021 that they had sent another Control Board and I was waiting to get messages about the Delivery. None came so I contacted them for a Tracking number and they, on several occasions kept giving the first deliveries Tracking Number.

The most RECENT GAME was to tell me They were sending the NEW BOARD and gave me a Tracking number for a delivery to some where in NEW JERSEY. Now they are telling me they are out $1000.00 and Three boards and that it is my fault. They want to refund what I paid for the Control Board, but I would be out almost $100.00 for the DHL Express shipping and what I had to pay for Taxes. All I want is the CORRECT CONTROL BOARD.

That I paid for. Thanks Bruce Austin

User's recommendation: BEWARE.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Cons: Give you the run around and do not deliver.

Comments