3.3

Although I have had good experiences with Amazon customer service, I've also had two very bad experiences. Last year I ordered a scanner, which was listed by a third party for $295.

After it did not arrive in two weeks I called Amazon and was told it was a third party and they were not responsible, even though it appeared as a listing on their Web site! I was out the money. I contacted the bank U.S. Bank whose credit card I had used and asked them to refund the money, since they claim the use of their card removes liability.

IT DOES NOT! First they reversed the Amazon charge,then they reversed it again, leaving me holding the bag. I finally resolved the issue with the bank after substantial time and effort. Recently, I ordered an air fryer that did not work.

I asked to send it back and was given a label. I sent it back with one other item. It did not show that Amazon received it, although I had the UPS receipt. Amazon, again, said they were not responsible because it was a third-party vendor.

I said I paid the money to Amazon, not a third-party vendor.

Unless it's sold and shipped by Amazon expect problems! Finally the third party vendor admitted it had received the return.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Comments

THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM AMAZON AFTER I RETURNED A 289.00 GPS.Hello, We have reviewed the claim and the information you provided for order 113-2986911-3470609. Although we understand your position, we stand by our decision.

We cannot give you more information about this matter, and we may not reply to further emails about this claim. Sincerely, --- Srinivas Account Specialist A-to-z Guarantee Program