Show reviews that mention
order account customer service customer service money card refund item delivery
Filter review

Warranty on Surround sound system from Amazon / Consumer Wholesale not honored

I bought the system thinking it had one year warranty. When the video went our after 8 months, neither Amazon, Consumer Wholesale, or Pioneer would honor the warranty. Consumer Wholesale told me that Pioneer HAD to honor the warranty.  I would call Pioneer - first they said Consumer Wholesale was not an aurtorized dealer.  Later they told me the unit was too old eventhough it was new in the box.  I explained all this to Consumer Wholesale several times.  They insisted the warranty was good and I needed to be more insistant and ask for a supervisor.  I did everthing they said.  I asked them to call Pioneer.  They would not do it  and finally hung up on me.    They said it was my problem.

I have the same problem with an espresso machine. I'll never buy from Amazon again, and I'll watch for what Krups said was "third party sellers." Apparently they buy stuff on E-bay then resell it and the warranties don't hold, even though it's a new product.

I got the same song and dance.

ID
Lagrange, Georgia
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection