State: Georgia City: Kennesaw Clear all filters (1 of 2390 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Rude *** from Sports Apparel & Intimates refused to admit he was wrong about Amazon purchase

Chris, the owner of Sports Apparel & Intimates which is a third party vendor on Amazon blamed me for ordering the wrong item when his picture didn't match what I received. When I made a complaint he gave me lots of attitude and said this happens all the time online and that I should be more careful next time...so frustrating. I should have read more reviews, other people were also having the same problem and he didn't care. Never buy them...such a *** vendor, thank god amazon refunded me with great customer service! Hey Chris, you should learn something from them!

I just had the same exact experience!!!! Absolutely terrible company!

Terrible customer service.

As qoute I him "good luck trying to reach Amazon with you million calls to the phillipies" Going to escalate this very far. This guy needs to be shut down!!!

Sports Apparel and Intimates is a lousy company. I HOPE THEY GO DOWN IN FLAMES!!!!

They are so cognitively challenged that they don't even know how to read addresses! They are RUDE, RUDE, RUDE!!! All you have to do is read the reviews of this vendor on Amazon. Steer clear of them!!!!!

Who in business would write to his customers the way this cretin does!

I even filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. NEVER BUY FROM THEM!!!

#841940

Me too they are absolutely awful!

View more comments (2)