State: Georgia Product: Amazon Profile Clear all filters (1 of 5 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Be careful about what you post on Amazon

I used to post comments anonomously on Amazon. I will never do that again. It is dangerous to post any comment on Amazon. Everything goes to the NSA spy corporation and Amazon itself attacks you. You can not say anything untoward about the Disney media company and Disney movies or you will be attacked. This is only substantiates my claims against Disney. Last time I checked the Bill of Rights and the right to free speech still stands until our next false flag event to remove even that. I have removed all my reviews as much of my profile as I could. I will actively look for other online companies offering services similar to Amazon. Hopefully someone will offer a competing service as there will be a market there as more customers over time become disenchanted with Amazon.
Courtnie

Freedom of speech does not apply on a private website. They own the site and have the right to manage the content. Our forefathers did not fight for your right to post comments - it goes a little deeper than that.

@Courtnie

HA HA HA,I have seen your reviews and feedback's and first hand know what a whiny-*** cry baby you are.I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND YOU ON HERE after all the terrible things you have done to sellers on Amazon and Ebay.Why don't you get a life and just disappear.Look for a hand out in the street instead of on the internet. :cry

@Anonymous

MIKEBRADY MY REPLY IS TOO.

close your account, all your reviews will be gone.

View more comments (3)