Verified Reviewer

This is starting to get very frustrating. I have had this amazon account for many years, I have spent a lot of money I have a lot of subscriptions, prime, prime TV, Audible, kindle and amazon music.

and never any issues. I do no have the cards you are asking for, therefore I do not know if someone has accessed my account. I'm asking to change my password, I have sent the documents you have asked for, and NO it doesn't match the card numbers your inquiring about because those are not my damn cards. The last thing I purchased was some Pokemon games.

Any activity after that is not mine, and not authorized by me. You keep giving me the runaround. I just want to change my damn password, so that whomever is accessing my account and locking it up can be stopped. But nobody can help.

Customer service says it has to go to an account specialist who are absolutely NO HELP. I want to be refunded what ever money you have taken to pay for subscriptions I'm unable to use, I want my account restored immediately

Erin Evers