Minneapolis, Minnesota

I contacted customer service to ask why it would take that long to ship. The stated that when they offer free shipping they bundle orders, i.e they wait until they have a full truck I guess.

When I complained the told me that I would have $5.00 credited to my account. Really? I spent $300.00. They would not let me cancel and told me I could refuse the order and they would refund my money.

Really? Two weeks later at Christmastime. Meh.

I will never order from them again. Cyber deals are not what they are cracked up to be-especially on Amazon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Comments

THAT WAS NOT OUR FAULT AT ALL!!!!!!! WE NEVER, EVER MAKE MISTAKES.

SHOULD HAVE DONE YUR HOMEWORK!!!! QUIT COMPLAINING!!!!

:cry :? :sigh :zzz :upset :eek :roll :p 8) ,) :grin :)

#801905

prime does not always get you 2 days free shipping I ordered a small item on Thursday and received it the next Friday.That has been the most common pattern.It has been the same as the spend 25 dollars free shipping.And yes I check the correct box 2 day free shipping.It's the same as when I was not a prime member.

Just get Amazon Prime. It's cheap, you get 2-day shipping on everything which is Prime eligible and free streaming video on top of it with a library similar to Netflix's.

You should realize super saver shipping is exactly that, cripes.

You could have taken a closer look at other people's experiences to see that. Is this your first time ordering anything online ever?

You should well know anything during Christmastime takes longer. Entitled much?

@Anonymous

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING. WE AT AMAZON APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!!!!

:x :( :cry :? :sigh :zzz :upset :eek :roll :p 8) ,) :grin :)