Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

3.8

I bought a couch that was delivered to me at July 8th. I first contacted Amazon about returning it on August 2nd.

If the free return window is 30 days basic math will tell you that I still had the right to do so. But they told me I didnt bc the window had closed. I contacted them again, again and again until finally got a positive answer and was told to wrap it in plastic which I did. 2 days later UPS people came to pick it up and said they couldnt bc it needed to be in a box.

Went back to contacting amazon and twice I heard that their system wasnt working properly but they would have someone contacting me in the next 24 or 48hs.

They never did so I tried again this time they told me that they would escalate the problem and get back to me. Nobody contacted me AGAIN. On the 11th I contacted them again and was told that there was nothing else they could do bc the window was closed. Of course it is!!!!

I called and someone told me that theyll contact me in 24 to 48hs to escalate the problem. But thats what Ive been hearing this whole time!

I just want to return it and have my money back!!!! I never been so tired and stressed out with a return in my entire life!

User's recommendation: Do not believe in their free returns!

Comments