A while ago I ordered a cheap cellphone case for just a few dollars. I seldom order products online and would not benefit from an Amazon Prime membership.

Free trial or otherwise. One time I checked my credit card statement to see a $1 charge to activate an Amazon Prime membership. I found a customer service number to report someone had taken my card info to sign me up. For what purpose is unclear.

I explained this to the rep. She couldn't comprehend my complaint. Instead, assured me that the $1 would be removed for my free trial. I said, I do not want a free trial and this is misuse of my card.

Still not getting it. I was given a run-around and got an email from Kevin telling me that the membership was indeed all good and thanks for my business. No one could believe card misused by someone other than me.

I had to cancel card and get new one. Clueless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Prime Membership.

Reason of review: Credit card used without my knowledge to sign me up..

Comments

I signed up for the trial and it stated in the terms and conditions that you would have to cancel if you didn't want your card charged. You need to read the terms and conditions. So it's not fraudulent