Verified Reviewer

ordered an item as a gift and had it shipped direct to my father. it was to be there in 7 to 10 days it took over three weeks to arrive.

when it did my father called and ask me what is it and what is it for. there were no instructions or pictures. when he described it to me it was not what i had ordered. so i filed a complaint with the seller and they emailed me and said.

sometimes the picture dose not match the description that i should have read the description carefully. they made no offer to fix the problem. i filed a review with amazon and they rejected it.

had the item showed up on time this would have happened before i payed my $129 prime renewal. amazon chooses fraudulent sellers over customers that spend thousands of dollars a year on there website.

User's recommendation: go to a store in your area stop putting money in amazons pocket.

Location: Tijuana, Baja California