2.8

Somebody used my debit card on a different account my front account my credit card has been stolen there was a charge of $248.37 Amazon customer service gave me all the information of the one who used the car and also emailed me a paper stating that I did not create that charge I have my own account that I use on Amazon this was a totally different account in someone else's name that stole my debit card, On my 2nd call to Amazon I spoke to a different representative, and she denied everything told me I was lying which I was not I told her it was not done on my account my debit card was stolen and used on a different account is on a different account and she kept calling me a liar I will never ever use Amazon agais Amazon again Amazon has still not refunded me the money that was taken out of my account They should have known my debit card was not linked to that account that someone stole it there should have been a red flag is a red flag I am very Dissatisfied the way the representative handled my call basically basically call me a liar her name was Carolyn All I wanted was the money refunded because I did not make that purchase is that purchase I was told what the purchase was who purchased it and on whose account but yet she continued calling me a liar after the very 1st person I spoke to and I spoke to on December the 23rd or 24th She even put it in there that I did not make that purchase so wrong my children did without Christmas because of this I have not been refunded and I'm going to make it known all over I have never done this to anyone!

User's recommendation: Do not deal with Amazon customer representatives they will call you a liar.

Location: Dublin, Georgia