Verified Reviewer

1.6

I was robbed of my LG Smartphone, my wallet and credit cards and more on 11/25/2020 from my Apartment at 85-175 Farrington Hwy #B117, Waianae HI 96792. My Direct Express card was stolen.

Soon thereafter I became aware of multiple orders being made on my Amazon account including a $500 gift card to a Rene (I can't remember her last name) living on Maluu Street across Farrington from me.

The person making the orders was AMBER TORRES, who was having the deliveries made to her apartment (#A143) in my same address.

I was cancelling orders all day as she made them.

I called Amazon Customer Service and reported the situation and was forwarded to the Fraud Department where I informed the information. I remember making it a point to save the information and date of the crimes. I was assured that the data was secure and that an Amazon Agent would be in touch soon with the data/ proof of making fraudulent purchases on my stolen phone (808)312-****.

I had Screen shots on my old Dell Inspiron laptop and went to her apartment to demand she returned my stolen property immediately but she denied everything. I told her I had proof of her crimes.

But I awoke the next morning to find my apartment had been robbed AGAIN!!

This time she stole my Dell Inspiron laptop, a HP touchsmart tx2 3 in 1 backup I had bought, all of the cards I had reordered, my ID, my money, everything I had to be able to communicate with clients or raise money. She stole other things that only she would steal, like booze and cigarettes. This was on 12/13/2020

The laptop was worthless on the street but invaluable to me because of many years of my Artwork and Designs I had tediously hunted down. It also had some proof incriminating Amber Torres and her hacker friends.

Even after all that, replacing all my cards and buying a new phone, etc.

Torres somehow managed to buy over $300 in Money Orders at the only outlet on the West side of Oahu, Sack-n-Save in Nanukuli with my last funds AFTER I replaced my Direct Express card and PIN number was changed. How did she do THAT?!!

I am hoping that your Fraud Department did keep the records of the criminal activity by Amber Torres on my Amazon account, because my laptop is not returned yet.

The Police department and HPD Detective Mendez asked if I could get this actual proof of her crimes so I am hoping that you can help me with this.

Please email the appropriate material if you can.

Also here is the Police Report number 20-68****.

Send mail to Detective Mendez (Property Crimes) or email )(amendez@***.gov), phone (808)723-****.

Thank you. Please let me know if you need anything else.

User's recommendation: Not Amazon's fault.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments