Verified Reviewer

3.4

My account was hacked several months ago and some (very bad word) was using my Amazon username and attempting to use my credit card to buy what seems like endless smartTVs and FireSticks. I don't even know how a FireStick works.

Amazon's reparative actions on my behalf were sluggish, at best.

I ended up having my bank do the necessary blocks and cancellations so that I wasn't out any money because of the worthless piece of human garbage responsible for this mess.

I loved Amazon up until this happened. I so miss my Subscribe & Save, and the wonderful selection of merchandise to buy, but I am too afraid to open a new account and go through this again. I felt they were not careful enough to make sure the person using my username (and, unfortunately, my phone number. That part's on me.

I NEVER usually use my phone number) was really me, and they allowed him/her to change my password. And I hate that faker's guts. What a lazy slimeball. so today I see still another email from Amazon sent to the hacker (but to my email address), because apparently they aren't paying for some of those TVs and FireSticks they ordered and received..

Good luck with that, Amazon.

BUT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE ABOUT IT. IT WASN'T ME. Punish that person however you can.

Unfortunately, they were unwilling to provide the thief's name and address to me. KK

Amazon Pros: I loved amazon because of the ease of purchasing, Speed of delivery, Huge selection of items, And the convenience of payment.

Location: Avon, Ohio

Comments

Ziyonna Z whatever is not my name. I don't know where Amazon got that. But it's okay.