Verified Reviewer

I received an email from amazon in another email account I have but that is not linked to my amazon account. It said that I ordered a computer and got a line of credit from you.

I DID NOT do anything of the kind. I called the number on the email 800-316-**** and talked with a Matthew Jacob who told me that someone "Ricky Wilson" is now the main person on my account and that he ordered a computer and got a line of credit with my information. The case ID# he gave me is AMZ80295. The more we talked the more I became uncomfortable with the conversation, he was getting louder and seemed irritated with me.

I told him that he was confusing me and that I'm worried that this is a scam and that I would contact. Amazon corporate.

Could someone please help me and let me know if I am being scammed or what is happening.

Karen Andreasen

949-439-****

Preferred solution: Help with an order and line of credit that I did not make..

Comments