State: Florida City: Miami Clear all filters (5 of 2390 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Initial Question: I found very disrespectful to let me wait for one month to let me know I will have to wait another month for my order.I really can't imagine that could happen with Amazon. 07:11 AM PDT Bharath(Amazon): Hello, my name is Bharath. I'm here to help you...
Service
Amazon Customer Care
Reason of review
NO RESPECT
Preferred solution
i do not expect a solution after this experience. this changed my trust in Amazon 180 degrees.
Tags
  • purchase amazon feedback

Amazon .com i make a mistake when i was selling laptop

is galsonson i was selling laptop last year i make a mistake on amazon is my mistake i don t the policies i don t know amazon don t allow seller to have more than one account i have a total of 6 account cause i did not read policies i sold a total 12914 dollars now the company refuse to pay for cause i make a mistake amazon is the best place to purchase and do business please seller per-performance i am very sorry if i was mad say bad thing about please i need my money i have no job i have bills to pay please i need the money to pay rent my bills i love amazon best place to do business on earth thank you so much amazon

I "make a mistake" trying to decipher this post. Now I have a huge headache.

Product
Amazon Account
Loss

Amazon steal 12914 it been almost a year the company refuse to pay me and lie please help me

i was selling laptop on amazon last year i start on 7/26/2012 after all my laptop were sold i receive said my account was block i contact the payment department said my money will release on 10/30/12 please amazon steal 12914 for me i purchase all my laptop on eBay i email them all my receipt now amazon send me a email said there are not going to pay someone from the payment department lie said i was doing fraud i ship all my laptop on time i gave them all the tracking number i don t know what kind of business is this i was just trying to make some money now i been rip off by amazon for 12914 dollars please help me to get pay from amazon

galsonson problem solve please removed all complaint thank

Loss

Amazon review in Miami, Florida: THEY FAILED TO RETURN MY SOLD ITEM & CANCELED MY ACCT

WARNING - AMAZON SELLING CAN BE DANGEROUS TO YOUR POCKETBOOK. I THOUGHT I FOUND A VIABLE ALTERNATIVE TO EBAY. WHAT A MISAKE! I SOLD A ROUTER I BOUGHT FROM AMAZON DUE TO CHANGES IN MY ISP CONFIG. THE GUY WHO BOT IT COULD NOT INSTALL IT DESPITE MY ADVICE TO HIM. AMAZON REFUNDERD HIM, DID NOT MAKE HIM RETURN MY PROPERY & NOW IS CANCELING MY ACCOUNT! MY BUYER METIONED THAT HE WAS SETTING UP A NEW COMPUTER. HE ASKED ME FOR ADVISE & I INFORMED HIM THAT I HAD TO WORK WITH THE ROUTER MAKER & MY ISP FOR SETUP. OUTRAGEOUS. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Report this crime on the Better Business Website. http://www.bbb.org/alaskaoregonwesternwashington

The same thing happened to me for a $400 Playstation 4.

It takes about ten minutes to report this act of theft to the BBB. If enough of us make the same complaint about Amazon, for allowing dishonest buyers to be "rewarded" by Amazon thus stealing from honest sellers, it makes a statement.

Don't let them get away with this. Report 'em!!!

In order to sell on Amazon.com you must be willing to offer the best customer service experience possible. Amazon has very high standards and requires all merchant sellers to abide by their requirements.

Even if it cost you a little extra money you should be willing to pay out of pocket to keep customers happy and keep your good seller rating with Amazon.com. No matter how big or profitable a merchant seller is Amazon.com will cancel any merchant seller that has excessive complaints or poor customer reviews.

Their policy is good for everyone, customers and merchant sellers. Amazon constantly weeds out those negligent sellers and Amazon reviews are very high.

@Stuffy2

I spelled out in detail what I was selling & added it was not refundable. This was after the first buyer returned it because "he mad a mistake".

Amazon just ignored my terms and just caved to the buyer.

Unfair & unjustified! :(

@Stuffy2

It doesn't matter if you do EVERYTHING right. Amazon will side with the buyer no matter what and screw over the seller.

My buyer's blatantly false claim wasn't even investigated by Amazon or they would have seen he had no ground to stand on.

Without warning, Amazon refunded his money, charged the refund to me, and the buyer has "no obligation" to return the item. Amazon has it out for buyers no matter how careful and honest you are.

View more comments (3)
Loss

Amazon double billed my card.

I recently placed an order with Amazon.com for $144.95. Amazon double billed my debit card resulting in four overdrafts to my checking account. The first customer service rep said they didn't and to call my bank. I contacted my bank and they said it was Amazon's fault. Second Amazon rep I talked to said it was Amazon's fault and to supply my bank's contact details. I am currently on my forth Amazon rep and nothing is being done. The overdrafts have not been taken care of and I had to pay my bank for them. What a joke.
Product