Show reviews that mention
order account customer service customer service money card refund item delivery
Filter review

Found amazon materials

I found some materials dumped on my property that belong to Amazon. Would like to gave someone pick it up. Mark 904-728-9725

They won't. I t is likely from someone who received packages then dumped the trash.

ID
#1953477 Review #1953477 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pick up amazon container

Verified Reviewer

My order is late

Amazon - My order is late
Update by user May 20

Could not finish cutomers car.

Original review posted by user May 20
My order was suppose to be here sat may 16 2020..today its may 20 2020 amazon said to call n get refund ask where the product is at.
ID
#1938672 Review #1938672 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Amazon Shipping Service
Cons
  • Overriding vendor policies without notice
  • That the product did not show up on time
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

Order not received

2.7
I have emailed Amazon but I have not heard from them yet!
Jacksonville, Florida

Will not let me change shipping address on order

No one answers and I cannot change my address I’ve followed all prompts through amazon.com!!!!!
Preferred solution
Let me change my shipping address

Duplicate orders

3.8
Ohhhh well if anyone was there I MIGHT be able to give you a review!Don'tDon'f

User's recommendation: Don't BOTHER!

Jacksonville, Florida

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection
  • Verified content

About my order

You all sent me an email about my payment, money has been taking out my account, I still have not received my order.
Jacksonville, Florida

I can’t get in my account

Several times I have put in the proper information concerning my account and no avail! I changed my contact number which 7705727935, past contact number was 3526937162 and the business number is 9414653163. My company is ICam productions 6045 787810707147.. This is my third time explaining to them I travel and uses Jacksonville address and Atlanta and Bradenton

Tricked by Chummie to buy their crummy Chummie Elite on Amazon

1.2
Tricked by Chummie to buy their crummy Chummie Elite on Amazon with false and exaggerated listing. I have used it for 3 months with many of Chummie's claims being completely false. Chummie makes very exaggerated and false claims. I came across this website - http://bedwettingalarmsdeceitcatcher.blogspot.com/2015/11/deceit-and-trickery-at-chummie-systemic.html . Very interesting and goes to show how crooked Chummie and its owner are. They even had a judgment against them from the Federal Court of the Northern District of California. Chummie has a history of being crooked, and nothing has changed. Trying to get them to provide proper support or support their claims was impossible, and after 3 months my son is depressed over how poorly this crummy alarm has been. If I had read this site 3 months ago, I definitely would not have wasted my son's health and emotion with this bad company and its products. $100 down the drain and my child's hopes dashed! Shame on Chummie!
Product
Theos Medical Systems Chummie Elite Bedwetting Alarm
Reason of review
False claims, very poor product and support.
Preferred solution
A public apology form Chummie and its owner for ruining my son's life!

Did not deliver product as promised

1.6
On two separate occasions this happened to me. I am an Amazon Prime member. I ordered two Amazon provided items that were shown to be IN STOCK. I ordered the items with the expectation that the IN STOCK item would be shipped in two days as promised. It has been three days and the item has not shipped. I'm expected to get this item in 7 days from the date of order. When I called customer service they told me that the 2 day guarantee is for shipping only, but it could take UP TO SEVEN DAYS to find the IN STOCK ITEM! Then once it leaves their facility, the two day guarantee takes affect. I think the 2-day shipping they advertise is misleading and I don't accept the fact that they cannot "find" an IN STOCK item. If you ever needs something in a timely manner don't rely on Amazon. I needed materials for a special event and they truly disappointed me. Never again.

Cancel the order then.

Service
Amazon Shipping Service
Cons
  • Very slow free shipping service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Unethical Amazon Business Practices-- Holding our funds for upwards of 120 days

Greetings, As a company operating out to the state of Florida we have had the opportunity to deal with many eCommerce sites such as Amazon, eBay, OverStock, etc. In fact, we have sold with Amazon for about six months now. Over that time, Amazon has suspended our account twice. They reactivated our account after an initial 30 review while holding over $1000 of our funds. After the release naturally we became excited and relisted a lot of our products. Much to our dismay, after just 5 days of selling we received the dreaded suspension letter AGAIN and our account was put on hold, only this time with roughly $5000. As we did nothing wrong other than offer consumers products at GREAT prices, which usually ship the same day, Amazon said our volume of sales was not justified. What really gets us... is we had to go through all the same processes as previously (send us your suppliers, company information, websites, so forth and so on...), which we might add was sent when we went through this the first time in July that our account was suspended. We called several times and got the same BS story seller performance does not have anyone to talk to. Okay then, Amazon with their extensive operations worldwide does not have anyone in seller performance to talk to??? Are you kidding me, well then put me on the phone with your automated server that sends out these emails and supposedly reviews our accounts. As Amazon has now held our funds twice "released once after 30 days" now it has been 30 days again and we just received this letter, "Hello from Amazon.com. Thank you for writing. After a review of your account by an account specialist, we have decided your account will remain blocked. We regret we are unable to provide further information on this situation. Further correspondence regarding the closure of your selling account will not be answered. The closure of this account is a permanent action. Any subsequent accounts that are opened will be closed as well. Best regards, Amazon Seller Performance Team" Let us remind you now that they claim that they are now going to hold our money for an additional 90 days!!! Well, as a doctoral student and a driven business professional, I will not let this case go, even if they release our funds. Why? Well, simply someone has to do something to start the revolution =) Join our fight in a class action lawsuit---Seven Times Seven on Twitter
#1208623

Hi,

our funds of £11000 were frozen and its been 120 days and we are not getting any response from anywhere and now we are in financial debt.

any one can help please.

Hey ,There is a new company I started using which has really helped me. It’s called Arohai.com.

I dealt with Kabbage;however, i like their program much better. They advance me twice a week 50% of the $ in my Amazon bank and they collect it back only after Amazon pays..

They are a new company I believe. They are really easy to work with.

all you have to do is contact the bbb in Seattle Washington

thats what i did i made a claim and next thing you know my check was in the mail

Ok, I will blow your mind right now...I been selling on Amazon for 4 years and did $20 million in sales, yes $20 million...we had a few complaints and they just terminated our account by sending us a 2 phrase email. All it says that that we did not meet their performance requirements.Luckily they do not have any of my money but that was 80% of our business. They play god and do have a Hitler mentality.

I do know they treat many many small businesses like garbage. We will support any competitor we can and have stopped shopping on Amazon since, for no reason, Amazon wouldn't allow us to start selling on their site.

They have automated from a position Hitler would have enjoyed -- the Nazi's of the internet. They remind you in an automated message that they don't have to even grace you with an explanation as to why they won't allow you to sell.

If price is the only thing important in business, no one with character would be in business. Amazon, much like WalMart are mostly sales agents for China.

My company designgs and manufactures strictly in America. Look carefully though at what is destroying American companies -- a combination of higher prices due to higher labor and poor service in design (US cars for example) and a poor attitude toward the very people who pay for their products and services. The solution would be forthcoming in a truly free market where smart Americans would improve their products and services to win customers. But companies like Amazon and WalMart who favor mass market warehousing and sales of mass produced of products with very high markups over small businesses run here in the States make an American comeback very very difficult.

Check Sleer Support on Google to see how many thousands of small business owners have been kicked off Amazon for no reason -- simply because they can. They hide behind a statement about bad service but many of those complaining never got a chance to sell and got caught in the purposeful or purposeless circle of non-returnable e-mails built into Amazon's core software and corporate structure.

**ATTENTION** I am currently gathering names and complaints from people who are currently (or have ever) been victims of Amazon's (or Paypal) fund holds. This is illegal in all but 2 states, and I want to gather as large a group as possible to make them pay for this unethical business practice.

Best case scenario would be a class action lawsuit. At the very least they will be forced to pay fines.

Please email me at amazoncomplaints@gmail .com. I want to hear from you!

2 days ago they suspended my account and held $3400 of mine when i threatened legal actions they closed my entire account changed my password a good customer of mine said he tried emailing me and it said my account has been canceled so does that mean they think there going to keep my money forever ?

@PissedConsumer542245

I bet you planned on keeping that 1800 you scammed out of me. Guess what I'm not threatening legal action I'm actuall pursuing.legal and.criminal action.Rental fraud is the exact charges if your curious.

Just in case you wanna play dumb remember I used a cashiers check that can be tracked.

You led me to believe you owned a home in valencia, california turns out it was raided and abandon. See ya in court

I've been selling on Amazon for half of a year.

Our seller account was suspended on Apr 30, 2012

I found out that I can't login my account on July 27, 2012. I contact amazon customer support that morning, and I was told "It appears my account are on hold pending further research. This could be due to incorrect or incomplete billing information" and Account Specialist will email me within 24 hours. "

Later, no email, so I contact customer support again, and was told to wait another 24 hours. I email to the address : seller-performance@amazon.com about several times, but no response.

I still have about $13k in my seller account and don't know how to get paid.

Seem like amazon wants to get me off and take away my $13k.

Yep...Same story. Amazon is holding over $1,000 of my money for NO reason.

The say my account is under "review". I've done NOTHING wrong, not one thing. I sell on ebay, have my own website, I'm on the dotmed top 100 company page and they still won't pay me my money. Will I ever get my money?

Does anyone know? Please help!

View more comments (63)