State: Florida City: Cape Coral Clear all filters (3 of 2402 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Amazon review in Cape Coral, Florida: Can not log into account

Answer - To Bad. Trouble shooter hung up on me. He sad to call back and try again. Can not log into my account. i need to tell him expiration date and last 4 digits of that credit card Number. I have no idea and that card was closed several years ago. Amazon People refused to connect ve to a manager. The SOB slammed phone down in my ear!!!!! Have been trying to use this account for 6 months with no luck. Purchased $300 product from another vender.
Product
Amazon Account
Access/ activation issues

Amazon review in Cape Coral, Florida: Shipping Products from China?????

Amazon used to be a dependable company. I just checked my order status to find out that it is being shipped from China. The arrival date, Nov. 12th, 2015. I ordered the items on Sept. 15th. This is total BS. There is no way to actually complain to Amazon either. I have been shopping at Amazon for years. Well that changed today. They will no longer get my business. I find everything they have, so does Ebay. Guess what? They ship extremely fast and most of the items, shipping is free. You don't have to wonder where it is coming from but because it is stated very clearly in the description.

This is just another Amazon bait and switch... illegal in most states

@Anonymous

you and op must be idiots. the stupidity of your posts are shocking!

View more comments (1)
Problem with delivery

Amazon is a fraudulent seller

Ordered Nikon D7200 camera body from Amazon. Received a used camera body in a box in which it did not belong. I contacted Amazon to return the product and was given the runaround. Amazon says well we sold you the product but it was through a different seller so we will contact them to see if we can get them to resolve the problem for you. Meanwhile we won't do anything to help you. I ordered the camera on Amazon.com, they are responsible for the sale. To say otherwise is simply to say, we can advertise false items and are not responsible. Sorry the law says otherwise. Amazon is a fraud.

Your experience was like mine.

In the past, Toshiba was the best laptop. According to users and repair people, the quality has gone down.

Regardless of this fact, its legacy stellar reputation is still present. For this reason, this product became the focus of numerous scams on the Amazon website for the past three weeks. I lost $265 as the result. For your information, here are the details.

On February 3, 2017, I went to the Amazon website looking for a Toshiba laptop.

Listed as one of the third-party sellers was ALV-Online. It wanted $264 for the item. I purchased the laptop using the regular checkout procedure. The next day, the transaction was voided because of "technical problems." So I went back to the ad and read the notation.

I had to contact them on the product's availability because of a limited supply.

. So, the fraud began, ALV-Online replied that the company server was out, but the product was still available. For this reason, the normal Amazon purchase procedure was not possible. To effect the purchase, an alternative must be used.

I had to buy a gift card and validate the transaction by sending back the confirmation number. The redemption code was NOT GIVEN to the scammer. Nevertheless, the crooks were able to get the gift card code by using this limited information. A LOIS FISHER submitted the gift card code and received payment.

. Amazon eventually placed a HOLD on LOIS FISHER to prevent future illegal gift card submissions. Unfortunately, this was done after the scammers got my money. .

I expressed my concerns to Amazon, but it failed to respond. . 1. Amazon refused to refund me because the transaction and payment were conducted outside company guidelines.

What I did not understand was that Amazon was a participant in the fraud. It enabled this illegal activity by ALV-Online. It permitted a third-party seller on its official website. In fact on February 13, 2017, I did a search on the Amazon website for Toshiba laptops.

Listed as third-party sellers were several using the same identical scheme. . How can Amazon refuse financial responsibility when illegal activity was conducted on its website and by a third party seller, who was contracted? To add insult to injury, Amazon continues to permit similar internet fraud on its website, one and half weeks after the fact.

The irony is ALV-Online still a registered and recognized third party seller for Toshiba laptops. If you click the link to its name, it says that the company is committed to providing quality service to Amazon buyers. . 2.

As explained to me, third-party sellers on the Amazon website are required to follow Amazon guidelines. When one of them commits fraud, the only consequence is having his account closed. Most online companies like eBay, require their vendors to submit a credit card or line-of-credit from a bank. In cases of a consumer dispute, money is taken from their account and issued to the customer.

. As a responsible online merchant, why Amazon does not have these common sense safeguards? . 3.

ALV-Online is listed as a third-party seller with Amazon. During registration, it wrote a contract with Amazon in order to obtain this privilege. How can Amazon not able to do anything? It has all the necessary information on the company when it applied to be a third-party seller.

. After all the damage done, ALV-Online is presently a recognized third party seller and continues to be listed on several Toshiba laptop models.

Poor customer service