State: Florida Product: Amazon Website Clear all filters (1 of 54 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Amazon in Ave Maria, Florida - Woodwind & Brasswind would not honor agreed to price and confirmed sale

This is a very disreputable company. I purchased a keyboard and power adapter from them at a good sale price. I had many vendor choices available to choose from, all at the same sale price. I choose this company because their website seemed nice and quite frankly, it was the first to appear in my internet search results. I should have read the reviews already posted to the internet first. They gladly took my order and immediately sent out and billed me for the adapter. The keyboard was on back order. A couple days after billing me for the adapter, they CANCELLED my order for the keyboard without ANY explanation. When I called them, they told me the unit was no longer in production. This was a blatant lie. First, an item no longer being in production doesn't mean that it drops off the face of the earth the next day. It would take considerable time for the the already manufactured supply to be exhausted. Second, this same unit is still available elsewhere on the internet (I guess they didn't get the memo that it isn't in production anymore). The only thing is, it is now being sold at $50 or more elsewhere. The sales are now over. This company CLEARLY decided that they could sell the unit I purchased for much more than they contracted with me to sell it for. Then they even tried to get me to buy something else that was more expensive from them. ARE THEY KIDDING???? Now I am stuck with an useless adapter that I had to pay for. What frauds they are!! Beware when dealing with them....go elswehere.... AS AN UPDATE...the product they told me is no longer available (that's why they had to cancel my order) is now again listed on their website as available soon...but now for $30 more than what they agreed to sell it to me for. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE???
Review
Product
Amazon Website
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Pay me for the additional cost incurred because they failed to honor their confirmed sales price. ($30).