State: Florida Product: Amazon Tablet Clear all filters (1 of 12 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Amazon in Palm Coast, Florida - Price discrimination and Defective Kindle Fire HD10

Bought a new Fire HD 10 in December. Two months later, it quit charging. This is obviously a very common problem because on amazon's contact page, where it asks you to tell them about your issue, "My kindle has battery/charging issues" was the first choice in the drop down menu. They had me contact their customer support (in India) to troubleshoot the problem. They were unable to offer any solutions & said they'd send me a NEW kindle. Then, I get an email saying that my refurbished Fire HD 10 has shipped. WTH?? I paid full price for a brand new kindle fire. I received a defective kindle fire. Amazon is replacing my defective kindle fire with a used, refurbished one?? There are several reasons I don't buy used electronics. One of them is because I won't risk getting bed bugs-they can hide in computers, tablets, TVs, etc. I'm a good customer, I have a prime membership, several kindles, spend a ton of money on e-books. This is how amazon treats their loyal customers??? Tried to publish this review on amazon & it was rejected, so publishing here instead. Just went to link the product to my review. The kindle normally sells for $229. I'm a loyal customer & do a lot of business with amazon. My reward? Paying $260 for a tablet that everyone else is paying $229 for.
Review
Product
Amazon Tablet
Cons
  • Price discrimination
Reason of review
PRICE DISCRIMINATION, defective merchandise, poor customer service
Loss