State: Florida Product: Amazon Review Listing Clear all filters (2 of 29 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
4.7
You are no longer permitted to review products on Amazon because you have violated our Community Guidelines.” My reviewer rating was 3,000 out of what must be millions of people. My helpful rating was 1,085 But now all my reviews and votes are wiped clean!!! I’ve...

They have done with 2 times in the last month to me. Customer since 1999, never left link or mentioned other retailers, never got free products or asked for products in exchange for giving 5 star reviews.

Still banned for no reason, last review I gave 4/5 stars, I think they are banning everyone who leaves less then perfect reviews.

On first ban I emailed them, the restored my account a few days later, just to ban me again one week later. Now it's been two weeks and no response, just a auto reply saying I violated community standards.

View more comments
Review
Service
Amazon Review Listing
2.3
I was banned from reviewing or asking questions because possibly have a personal relationship with the company, or am biased I don't have a relationship with any company. And I'm not biased, I shared a review on something that was gifted by my father, and grandmother,...

That is not why. A computer makes the decision based on direct contact with sellers and editing or deleting reviews.

It’s a very flawed system. I appealed twice and finally got a human to review and reinstate me. However either the computer blocked me again or I was never reinstated because 2wks later I still couldnt review. So I again contacted them via email and they responded the next day stating I am again reinstated and to allow 24hrs.

So I won’t know if it worked this time until tomorrow. I’m blown away amazon is allowing this to happen to honest customers and has done nothing to correct it overall. The crazy thing is I see reviews posted all the time that say they received a discount in exchange for an honest review like what?! How is that ok?

I wish someone high up in amazon would address this issue cuz they are losing customers left and right. Most people will just cancel their prime and not try this hard to get it fixed

Review