I will never order from Amazon ever again. I signed up for fulfillment by Amazon thinking I could use it to sell my used books with the shipping/packing on their end.

Nothing in the signup process said there are books requiring special permission to sell. I paid the $39.99 online to register for FBA, Amazon charged me $39.99 twice. Amazon said I could not be refunded their overcharge until 13 days later when I called their customer service. Their customer service reps emailed me saying I would get refund in 3-5 days.

When trying to list my used books to sell (some of which are $30-60 out of print books from 2003-2008) their seller central site said I did not have authorization to sell my used books (which have been in a closet since I bought them at used book stores. The site also would not let me list items for FBA making them only fulfilled by seller, worse after trying to make listings my account showed no item listings for sale. I called customer service several times to close my seller account since I never received the FBA service that was promised. Customer service kept making excuses not to close account saying my refund would take 90 days, and they kept saying different dates of 3-5 days to 13-14 days for an electronic refund.

I told them to close the seller account and that I will not sell on their site due to these problems. They said over the phone the seller account is closed. However they have not sent an email verifying that and I am getting emails from Amazon saying that the items I could not list have now sold and that I should ship them. I am not selling or shipping any items or accepting money for items sold due to Amazon's customer service saying my account is closed and not to log into it anymore.

In the mean time I have been working with my bank to freeze my account and file a dispute. This nightmare has been with Sellsr Support through the Amazon Catalog team. Some copies of their customer service correspondence is below: from Amazon Seller Support (hidden) Greetings, Hope you're doing well. My name is Sujeeth from the Amazon Catalog team.

I am here to assist you today regarding monthly subscription fee being charged twice in your seller account. I would like to inform you that we have gone ahead and refunded the monthly subscription that was charged twice from your credit card. Kindly know, the refunded amount is showing up in your seller central account.(Screenshot attached) - https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/payments-account/view-transactions.html?eventType=Adjustment&groupId=L3Nw_bZCuYHdhD095epo5Z7nu1X0uUdYlb9qGwKxKkI&urlarg_subeventType=Other ** Please clear your web cache prior to viewing the current changes. Lastly, we'd like to thank you for helping us maintain our catalog information up to date.

I wish you tons of sale on Amazon a good health! Please let us know how we did. Were you satisfied with the support provided? Yes No Thank you!

To view your case details, or respond, please click http://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/case-dashboard/view-case.html/ref=sc_cd_lobby_vc?caseID=(hidden) Please note: this e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. If you require additional support please contact us https://sellercentral.amazon.com/hz/contact-us To see the file named 'Refunded.PNG' included with this correspondence, please use the Seller Central case link given below the signature.

Thank you for selling with Amazon, Sujeeth R. Amazon.com Seller Support

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Marketplace.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 14.

Comments