3.2

I have been a prime member for about 5 years now, and spend upwards of $5,000 a year with the service, mainly due to the isolated area of the country where i live. I can survive with the false claims of 2 day shipping, its better than driving 100 miles to a department store for what i need.

And, honestly, have rarely had a problem. But then i go to review some products and was promptly informed that i was suspected of receiving free products and gift cards from sellers for good reviews. I asked them for proof, was completely ignored, and TOLD that i would be ignored and that their decision was final. How can they accuse me of doing this when i always pay full price and NEVER use a gift card??

I will not renew my prime membership, and only order more products if its an emergency.

I will happily give my business to others who will appreciate me and not treat me like a criminal.

Ive also realized after some research that i'm not the only one experiencing this problem. SHAME ON YOU Amazon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Prime Membership.

Reason of review: insulting behavior by the company.

Preferred solution: an apology .

Amazon Pros: Convenience and price.

Amazon Cons: Being insulted and falsely accused, Being treated like a criminal, Being ignored after being a faithful customer for many years, Being completely unappreciated by a company i once respected, Inability to get answers from amazon.

Comments

I am right there with you. I too am a Prime member with approximately the same spending rate and I too am cut off from giving reviews and asking questions about products. Amazon is chasing away it's best customers.

LH S

Amazon are doing this to LOADS of genuine customers. Whoever wrote their algorithms needs to go back to primary school.

So far Jeff Bezos is taking no notice whatsover and pretending there is no issue. He won't act on this until amazon start losing money. Tell anyone who will listen that amazon is deleting genuine reviews by the boatload and leaving fake ones.

Therefore amazon is not a trusted platform. Use #amazonispastitsprime Let's get the word out

The dark side of amazon.