1.8
Turnaround Time

Amazon is absolutely horrible with their own Amazon Logistics delivery system. Their delivery person marked my item as delivered but it never was to the residence.

They told me at first it was marked incorrectly (LIE), someone would call me with an update (LIE) and that I would get it Saturday night (ANOTHER LIE). I ordered within their guaranteed time frame to receive my items, they should be sued for their failure to deliver on that promise especially at the fault of incompetent delivery people. No management ever calls you and the biggest concern is that now someone has my information and address and are enjoying high priced items that are not theirs. Who is to say that they won't come rob me because of what I've ordered?

Amazon should be sued for putting customers information into the wrong hands when they are delivering and then lying to customers. I have already cancelled my subscription to their Audible service and will be cancelling my Prime tomorrow. All that money the CEO has and he can't hire people who know how to knock on the door.

I will be voting for any legislation that will put them out of business or has them pay their fair share of money. They squeeze so much money out of consumers but consistently fail to deliver when they are supposed to, I am done.

Comments

FertileCarp998

Good for you. People need to send Amazon the only message they are capable of receiving - a downturn in profits