Verified Reviewer

On 10/30, my driveway was being resurfaced. I had a delivery coming from Amazon and left specific instructions to leave the package at my side gate.

Instructions were not followed, and the delivery person crossed the yellow tape and orange cone and left footprints in the newly sealed driveway. On 10/31 at 9:30 AM, I spoke with "Nikita" who told me to send photos to a specific email address. I did. She acknowledged the receipt of the email.

She told me to attach an estimate to the email that I sent after the contractor got here to do the repair on 11/3. I tried to do that twice but the email address was no good and it bounced back. I got a message from a "Lawrence" who is supposed to be from customer service at Amazon Delivery. He asked all the identifying information again, and I gave it to him.

Since that I have received emails from "no name", "Angunette", Amy and Christine. I have been told everything from my not filing a claim to not having a claim number, not sending photos, etc. The latest is they are requiring a photograph of the delivery driver. Absurd!

Meanwhile, the repair of the driveway ended up costing but $30.00.

I felt lucky that was all my contractor charged although he had to bring 3 employees to remove the 6 footprints and repair the sealer. I have photos of the footprints and the delivered package, but I don't know how to attach them.

User's recommendation: Don't order anything to be delivered if you need to leave any special instructions because they are not followed. Even my contractor told me he was often having to repair his work because delivery people do not follow instructions.

Preferred solution: Reimbursement of the $30.00 I had to pay to have the repair done..

Amazon Pros: Convenience.

Amazon Cons: Bad quality service, Impossoble to solve aproblem.

Location: Las Vegas, Nevada