2.5
Turnaround Time

Christmas shopping with Amazon was a failure. USPS is a big part of that.

Why can we not deside how our packages are shipped? I am the one paying for it. Why is that option not available? If it is, where.

I have been unable to find this feature.

I hate the USPS. If Amazon chooses to share a bed with them and not allow a customer the choice of delivery options then they deserve to fail.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Disclose delivery method (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.) prior to securing purchase. Allow the customer the ability to choose the method of delivery..

I liked: Diversity.

I didn't like: Apathy, Inability to choose shipper, Usps is abysmal.

Comments

h.kitchener

Amazon says they have two day shipping with Prime but now that they use FedEx and others to ship and allow those carriers to deliver to the USPS who then actually delivers the package, the whole process becomes somewhat of a joke. The USPS is unreliable and, often quite inept.

You may, or may not get your package delivered via USPS in two days, or a stranger up the road may get it or your neighbor will deliver it to you in a day or so as the postal carrier will have delivered it to the wrong address. Or, you will just never receive the package.

Amazon shipping is fast becoming unreliable but, given the large volume they ship out, they shrug off complaints and think "so what? Gullible people will still shop online with us and we can safely ignore those complaining." Best to start looking and shopping at online sites that do a better job of shipping.