Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.1

I received the attached letter in the mail and did as directed. Once I didn't receive my gift card I called twice speaking to customer service who told me to wait and that time or someone else in the near future will fix the issue.

I then spoke with an manager who stated I should report your company's sellers future offers they make on behalf of your companies name. That you'll don't Honor the rewards offered by your companies partners in Amazon's company name. Last I checked I placed a transaction with Amazon and any offers from that transaction that I accept from that transaction should be honored, rather it was sent to me through Amazon or Amazon's affiliate programs in the name of Amazon. So your affiliated partners and are sellers actions are not my issue to reprimand so that all parties involved within a business transaction are satisfied.

It's Amazon's job to do so. So I need my offer of my gift card rewarded and Amazon to get their employees to do their jobs my transactions help them keep.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Pros: All in one single market to shop, Convenient i dont have to leave my house, Reviews of various products.

Amazon Cons: Minus 10 customer service, Never get a customer representative on phone, No attempt towards company error resolutions.

Location: Columbus, Ohio

Comments

The seller offered the gift card not Amazon. Are you just as ignorant as you are petty?

@PissedConsumer2163912

The letter says Amazon is making the offer and its not petty when I've had them take $500 from my checking account for no reason and won't fix, then there's the fact I've called for over a month about not receiving purchases only to be told someone would call me back and I'm still waiting, and that's only a few recent. I figured I would be nice and not completely bash a company, but I clearly forgot there's people like yourself that think they know everything when they don't. Also only children haven't learnt not to call others names and have adult conversations and I'm not interested in speaking with children on this site but I'm sure you'll get there sooner or later bye bye.