Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing.The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1.
I contacted Amazon 2x over the missing 9 items. The first call was nice and Mohamed attempted to resend. Again only 1 was shipped. Now I have 2 and I'm missing 8.
Again I contact Amazon customer service, this time it was Adam, and relay the same issue. Adam was less than helpful when pressed to fulfill my purchase. He finally said it was under review and they wouldn't honor the price. It was just.....
here's a refund, now go away, and he then hung up on me. The whole experience left a major feeling of distrust towards Amazon. I buy and sell a lot on the internet. I mean I really buy and sell a lot on the internet, hundreds of items, I have purchased a $40k car from out of state.
I'm not a rookie when doing business via the internet.
I want to believe that my expectations on internet purchasing are balanced.So at this point I can't think of a reason to ever need to do business again with a company like Amazon
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an item from Zavko Home & Outdoors that was "in stock" on Aug 11, 2015 for 301.99. the next day I received an email for Amazon saying the..."
- "he sofa was delivered missing 4 cushions, legs and bolts. there was a hole in the front part support of one of the sofas. It felt cheap and is uncomfortable...."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "Terrible customer service. No one cares!!!!! My husband took off so that he could be here for the delivery of our kids bunk bed. When the delivery guys arrived and..."
- "I am seeking a refund for unsatisfactory orthodontic care for my son's teeth. He's been with Smilecare for 3 years (started in July 2013) , but has been seen less..."
- "I had also had a bad experience with AT&T U-verse internet..... I had signed up for new internet service at my house. The advertised speed was 75 Mbps for $35 for..."