Amazon - FAILED TO HONOR PRICE ON LISTED ITEM

40 of 1057 Amazon reviews

Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing.The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1.

I contacted Amazon 2x over the missing 9 items. The first call was nice and Mohamed attempted to resend. Again only 1 was shipped. Now I have 2 and I'm missing 8.

Again I contact Amazon customer service, this time it was Adam, and relay the same issue. Adam was less than helpful when pressed to fulfill my purchase. He finally said it was under review and they wouldn't honor the price. It was just.....

here's a refund, now go away, and he then hung up on me. The whole experience left a major feeling of distrust towards Amazon. I buy and sell a lot on the internet. I mean I really buy and sell a lot on the internet, hundreds of items, I have purchased a $40k car from out of state.

I'm not a rookie when doing business via the internet.

I want to believe that my expectations on internet purchasing are balanced.So at this point I can't think of a reason to ever need to do business again with a company like Amazon

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Milton V Style High Flow Coupler
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #939922

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Amazon? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
40 of 1057 Amazon reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.