Fresno, California

Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing.The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1.

I contacted Amazon 2x over the missing 9 items. The first call was nice and Mohamed attempted to resend. Again only 1 was shipped. Now I have 2 and I'm missing 8.

Again I contact Amazon customer service, this time it was Adam, and relay the same issue. Adam was less than helpful when pressed to fulfill my purchase. He finally said it was under review and they wouldn't honor the price. It was just.....

here's a refund, now go away, and he then hung up on me. The whole experience left a major feeling of distrust towards Amazon. I buy and sell a lot on the internet. I mean I really buy and sell a lot on the internet, hundreds of items, I have purchased a $40k car from out of state.

I'm not a rookie when doing business via the internet.

I want to believe that my expectations on internet purchasing are balanced.So at this point I can't think of a reason to ever need to do business again with a company like Amazon

Review about: Milton V Style High Flow Coupler.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Amazon Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.