Tucson, Arizona

For me, Amazon charged my account ~$100 and said the decision was final, there was nothing they could do, and they will no longer accept emails from me. What!!

So I went to www.bbb.org and filed a complaint against amazon. I am in the process right now and the Better buisness bureau forces Amazon to consider and respond to every one of my emails.

It is super easy, just go to bbb.org and find amazon and type in what happened. BBB will force amazon to respond and then you can respond to that, ect, until an agreement is reached.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Account.

Comments

AMAZON are THIEVES and deserve to go to prison!!!

How do I file a complaint to the BBB against Amazon.com they violated their policy agreement and took action on my account without my permission

DEBT TALK SOLUTIONS

THIS IS A DEBT CONSOLIDATION COMPANY THAT OFFER REPRESENT YOU WITH RECOVERY COMPANIES THAT SUPPOSE DROP SOME TIMES EVEN 50% LESS THAT YOUR ORIGINAL DEBT OBLIGATION, WHAT THIS COMPANY DONE FOR YOU IS MAKE YOUR DEBT OBLIGATION GET AGGING ON HIGH INTEREST FOR NON PAYMENTS ARRANGE, EVEN YOU HAVE OFFER ON THE TABLE FROM THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR, THIS CONSOLIDATION COMPANIES SELL YOUR ACCOUNT ONE ANOTHER AND BASICALLY YOU START OVER AGAIN, YOU CAN KEEP SOME TIME TWICE AS THE ORIGINAL PLANNED TIME TO PAY OFF, OF COURSE THEY DO NOT WANT YOU SET FREE BUT YOU KEEP PAYING AND PAYING TO THEM AND THEY JUST DEDUCT FROM YOUR ACCOUNT PORCENTAGE FOR THEIR "SERVICE" WHAT SERVICE? THIS ACTION DAMAGE MORE YOUR CREDIT INSTEAD GET OUT WITH BETTER CREDIT SCORE, AH!!!

IF YOU CALL AND ASK ABOUT IT , THEIR ANSWER IS " WE HAVE A PACKAGE TO RESTORE YOUR CREDIT FOR $49.99 A MONTH... YEAH RIGHT, I WAS STUPED ONCE, NOT TWICE....BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM......