*** We weren't cut off, I hung up. Can any of you read at Amazon? I instructed you to go read the email string. I'm not going to repeat everything to you again, it's an age old technique to wear the customer down. Read it or you're going to get blind sighted by this lawsuit.

You can call but I should tell you I have the most advanced technology that perfectly translates voices into text. This could be important in front of the judge. You might want to call one of your cooperate lawyers because I have all the evidence I need to sue a million for damage of reputation and that is my intention.

Do not send me any more of your stupid prefab customer service emails to me. Can you read that? I'll write it again so you can read it more slowly: Do not send me any more of your stupid prefab customer service emails.

Customer service? You did not do one of the things requested below but you will. The court under these circumstances does not allow you to destroy emails - that's evidence destruction of which is a felony and you will be compelled to send what I'm requesting.

I’m not going to repeat everything I said yesterday except read the damn message string. Your team committed a Hall of Fame *** up and not only did it cause insufferable chaos and disruption yesterday it has carried into today and probably will for the month. I can’t tell you the mess you made. Triple redundancy to ensure anonymity, something I explained was essential as I am a well known person, and still you screwed it up. The shipping boxes are filled with the details. All of this began because you’re a=hole of a representative (look him up I will. He knew the importance and didn’t care. They have a name for people incapable of responding to reason and evidence or direction for that matter: stupid.

I want you to send me every message associated with this case. Under the law you cannot destroy them. Then I want you to tell me who screwed this matter up and where along the line it happen.

I expect an answer this afternoon by 12:00. If you know how to use a computer it shouldn’t be a problem. If you don’t have the skill get someone in IT who does. I damn near my have a heart attack over this event, all b/c I trusted your company. This is what happens when Jeff Bezos takes his eye off the shop and I’m going to text him as much. Noon. Today. I have a truckload of damage control to do on my end.

Having engaged in such a colossal error how do you propose to make it right, or do we go to court where you pay for damage to my reputation?

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Irrevocable damage to my reputation, Embarrassment in front of colleagues, Amazon we do not care attitude, Refused request to speak to a manager, Monumental shipping screw up despite directions in triplicate. I am still suffering fallout from this situation.

BAD SERVICES SHIPPING SCREW UP

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Cons: Gross incompetence.

• Bad Customer Service