Verified Reviewer

5.0

I was recently terminated from my place of employment at the FAT1 facility in Fresno, CA. I was involved in an escalated verbal disagreement with an HR Amazon Associate by the name of Veronica.

I was receiving aid from another HR Amazon Associate by the name of Amanda before Veronica and I get in our verbal disagreement. Their was an investigation and I was terminated after HR reviewed the investigation and decided for termination on grounds of 7 Amazon policies being broken. I was told due to my conduct, verbiage used, and I left associates feeling fearful mentally and physically. I am deemed unsafe to work for Amazon.

I feel i spoke clear assertive and direct. After being approached aggressively by Veronica the Amazon HR Associate and apologized for it by Amazon HR Associate Amanda. Admitting Veronica usually isn't like this and more helpful we conversed calmly. I carry a strong loud voice and i stand up for myself when I feel I am being led astray or done wrong.

Feeling as if my case was not properly handled or heard and disregarding the manor of my vanaculur used in an analogy of my control over my emotions. Due to having the verbal disagreement with Veronica of HR not doing what is right as an employee of Amazon and myself seeking assistance. The assistance I seeked was a time sheet to be filled due tome getting injured on the job as of September 1st 2020 to cover the fact I was at Kaiser Permanente getting medical attention. In the process I had a question regarding my doctor's note stating I was to have the following day off (September 2nd 2020).

So I seemed clarification on how to inform my manager and supervisors of my situation so I don't miss work without them knowing. The HR Amazon Associate Amanda called me to her window when I presented the documents to her and explained what I was needing assistance with. She explained she was new to the position so she needed to get guidance on how to do what I needed help with properly. I politely said not a problem.

She then proceeded to get the Amazon Associate Veronica of HR help. When Veronica approached me at the glass she said I need to go to Amcare for the documents to be filed.

I explained to her that I just came from Amcare and that I was directed to come here to have the first document filed for my time sheet and the second document I had question regarding it. The situation went left from there.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Good sponsorship, Groceries packaged good and secure but stink.

Comments