1.2

I ordered a gas control valve for my hot water tank paid for 2 day delivery it gave me a delivery day of 4 days straight from the time i ordered then amazon billed my old card (over a year old ) and cancelled my order on the day it was supposed to be delivered i had to reorder part and again they billed me 2 day shipping and it was due to arrive after i left on vacation So i had to board my animal and cancel my house sitter which cost me almost 1000.00 Thanks for giving my 2 day shipping money back almost 13.00

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Amazon Pros: Usually quick delivery.

Amazon Cons: Delivering service, Lousy customer service, Delayed billing, Passing the buck.

• Amazon Runaround
  • Bad Delivery Experience
  • Billing Trouble

Comments

Machele

Amazon's vaunted "guaranteed delivery" is nothing but a nice slogan and marketing phrase. It usually works, but when it doesn't, for example for Prime members, their response is "oh, well it happens." In your case I wonder why, if the part was so important to have ASAP you didn't just buy it locally from a plumbing & heating company, etc. instead of relying on Amazon?

Trini
@Machele

The part lo ally would have cost me almost double. And for the saving I waited what should have been plenty of time to install and get on my vacation .

But the part didn't arrive o. Time as promised and I was left to last minute changes .