Verified Reviewer

4.3

It has been almost a week since you updated my echo shows and 5 out of 6 of them have stopped changing wallpaper on the home screen. The photos (my photos...1000 pics) change for about a minute or two, and then stop on one photo.

I have tried using your photos... same thing. One of my echo 5's is working ok...why?. I have done several soft resets to no avail and I will not do a factory reset because it's a pain and no guarantee.

Right now I have the screens of the other 5 devices off waiting for another update from you to correct this problem. I know you update these devices periodically, but it seems whenever you add or repair something it effects something else.

Could you please, if you haven't already, notify your tech team to look into this and send an update to fix it.

The devices will not even do a photo slide show when asked. Thank you, and Stay Safe, Bob Wunsch

User's recommendation: Updates on some devices do not always improve performance.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Groton, Connecticut