Verified Reviewer

3.4

My dog barked and I thought it was the garbage man. Went to the door to pick up my cans the Amazon driver was at the door and yelled at me for opening my door.

She mentioned Covid and my dogs and I went back inside. I was talking to my sister on my phone walked outside with my mask on and moved my garbage can up. Was waiting for her to leave because the recycling company was right behind them. She called me a *** and asked me if I had something to say back.

She said my son said something to her when he was trying to pull in. We told her we wanted her to move her van so they would pick up our recycling. She threatened them and said I wish I was off work right now.

We have a ring doorbell so it is all on tape and will go on Facebook if not rectified She needs to work not around people. I also have her license plate #..

User's recommendation: Take videos.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Easy to buy known items.

Amazon Cons: Bad delivery drivers.

Location: 2103 Southwest 4th Street, Battle Ground, WA 98604