Roma, Lazio

Whilst reading my book in Kindle using my New iPad tried to lookup the meaning of a word, got the box menu at the bottom of the Kindle screen asking to 'download the Dictionary'.After pressing the 'Download' button, the download commenced, but kept failing at the 9% point in the download after several retires.

My Kindle application version is 3.2 (on my New iPad).

You need to check into this issue, as I still have no dictionary for the Kindle reader.I do not have any problems with all the other readers I have installed on my iPad.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

sessa

No problem. Don't even bother contacting Apple or Amazon customer service, we at this public complaint site will get right on that. :roll :roll

Amazon - SIMPLEHUMAN DO NOT HONOR WARRANTIES Amazon "i purchased a Simplehuman butterfly lid step trashcan for $120+ ,I bought when we was renovating our kitchen to have it when we was done. so i had the can..." Read more Very disappointed in Amazon - service going downhill FAST Amazon "To anyone who has not yet signed up for or been pushed into Amazon Prime by Amazon itself, DON'T DO IT! Delivery is unreliable - over the last month more..." Read more Over 3 weeks to get refund on amazon gift card Amazon "just utterly disappointing. 10year customer, $20,000 spent over last 4-5 years. My return was received by you on 3-20-17 in the late PM. It was all sent in ONE box..." Read more Amazon - Very late delivery and for refund i have to wait for 1 month 2 days! Amazon "Order ID: 408-8775598-4433911 So i had purchased Men's Cotton Track Pants (Pack Of 2) ORDER NO # Order Date :6 May 408-8775598-4433911 Promised refund date: 2 June Courier: INDIAN POST,..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more