2.9
Turnaround Time

I have made several purchases with Amazon because I liked the door delivery service. I even signed up for Prime.

But now my items are being dropped off at the post office- about 10 miles away! what the heck! I wrote to amazon, no response. I called Amazon, spent about two hours on the phone with an Amazon person who could not understand (and barely speak) English (had to repeat myself on everything many times).

I was told my item would be delivered to my door the next day- it was not- I ended up having to drive to the post office.

What a big hassle. Like I told Amazon, if I have to drive ten miles I will just go to Walmart!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Door service.

I didn't like: It was not delivered to y door.

Comments

I want to know how to talk to Mr.Bezo himself?

h.kitchener

This is odd. Where, exactly do you live?

Amazon has now contracted with the USPS to deliver packages, altho the post office is rather inefficient. Even so, the Post office always delivers to my door, even tho they are usually a day late.

Thus, I am confused at your situation where you have to pick it up yourself at the post office. Something is not right here.

to h.kitchener #1411169

h.kitchener, you are clearly a shill for Amazon or someone who works with the company. Why do you spend all your time here at PC dismissing any complaints about Amazon no matter what?