63 views

An Amazon driver crashed into our brick mailbox and we found out that he was uninsured. It's a crime to not have car insurance in our state.

When I reported the incident to Amazon, they told me that they have no idea who their drivers are, and take no responsibility for their behavior or lack of car insurance.

Amazon did eventually pay for the repairs of our mailbox, but they purposely extended the process so that it took over a month to get the check, and they purposely put forth several obstacles to purposely make it as difficult as possible.

For example, the Amazon agent made me re-send the estimate I received from my contractor twice because she was "unable to open a Word document", so she made me re-upload a PDF. This may sound trivial, but this uploading fiasco took me three days, since I work full time and don't have access to a computer with internet all the time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Amazon employees in prison, and the company broken up since they are a monopoly.

Comments