2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I am writing this review of the Fire Tablet with Alexa 7” display 8 GB.On March 16th 2016 I bought a new Kindle for $53 I am a student and on a limited budget but I used my Kindle for school.

On August 2016 the Kindle died, the battery just overheated it was warm to the touch, so I called Amazon and they said they would send me a new one. A few days later the 2nd kindle appeared. On November 29th this kindle overheated and I called amazon again “well…. The warranty has expired (it only lasts for three months) but you can buy another one for $10” and send us your old one.

I use my Kindle a lot so I bought a new one for $10. Then on March 14 2016 the 3rd kindle overheated. I called amazon again and they said, sorry but we can’t do anything about it, I asked them what I was supposed to do with a dead kindle and they said well you can sell it back for 5 dollars.

When I asked to speak to their supervisor they put me on hold for a while then the supervisor hung up on me.Now, almost exactly a year later I have gone through three kindles each one had the same malfunction, they all overheated after about 3 months and now it’s my fault I am out $50 because Amazon’s 2015 kindle has a production flaw and the batteries overheat.

Review about: Amazon Fire Tablet.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

The writing is on the wall here. So instead of banging your head against that wall, move on.