I have just found out amazon is using my review picture for a TRU flame fire to promote and sell other tru flame fires ... they state they do not wish people to push orders by doing this .

Its invasion of my privacy my focal point of my fire place is also being used on tru flame website. If they need photos let them employ a photographer for their sites ..

totally unfair Encouraging us to leave reviews which by the way was a five star review as I love the fire would even buy another one when Im moving house soon or if Amazon or tru flame Would like to give me one for using my lovely photo in their advertisements without my consent, Im sure theyve got plenty of orders from my picture and I was never aware the pictures couldve been used in this way when we volunteer reviews is this even legal. !!

Reason of review: You used my photos without my consent to advertise.

Preferred solution: I would like a. Up to date fire ( model) as compensation for using my photo in advertisement I love the product but feel it’s unfair whst you did without consent .

Amazon Pros: Promote products, To sell.

Store Location: Wandsworth, England