56 views

I purchased on e gift card for 100 dollars. I never got a claim number for my card so I contacted customer service(1st).

They told me the card had been claimed. I asked who claimed the card? They would not tell me. They said they would send an investigation form but they did not.

I called back after waiting the two days for investigator to call me back as instructed and still no one called me about the case. 2 ND time I called. They said the only thing they could do was file a report. So they did.

This went on for 7 different calls including 3 supervisors at customer service. Still nothing! They filed one report out of seven times of calling and live chats, told me I got a claim number when I did not, only recorded two if the seven calls on my account. I finally wrote CEO and had an Executive of public relations call me and send me a bogus e mail.

And lastly told me that the investigation department has no live chat or phones to call. They did send me an investigation e mail that was a standard letter in which no investigation was do to see if I indeed got the claim number, was the person on the order to get the card absolutely nothing was investigated. This is the worse customer service I have gotten in my life. I am still waiting for them to make it right but nothing but a bunch of crap and run around.

I will try to call corperate office again today. Third time on this avenue.

I even tried to close my account can not even do that. Really?

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Gift Card.

Amazon Pros: Easy to use most of the time.

Amazon Cons: Customer service and follow up is terrible.

Comments