2.7
Turnaround Time

I purchased an item for my husband and he doesn't like it.I contacted Amazon who put me in touch with Super buy and they will not honor a free return as almost all other companies honor.

No where was it stated on Amazon that I would have to pay return shipping. The return shipping would cost more that twice of what the item is worth. This was their reply. "Hello, Terri Thanks for your reply.

Well, you can return it to this address, Goplus,3900 E Philadelphia St,Ontario,CA, 91761. Tel:909-483-1228 But you have to pay for the return shipping fee by yourself, because it has no quality-related problem. How about we refund you $8 and you keep it kindly? I think you can send it to your friend as a gift.

Which do you prefer? Wait for your reply. Have a nice day. Jay Really?

Was the offer of $8 a slap in the face?I will NEVER do business with the company again.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Ocala, Florida, United States #1341090

I been an Amazon costumer for 4 years now and ordered many many things.Yesterday i had a problem with an order.

I spoke with 3 different reps and no one did anything ti fix the problem even do was their fault to begin with.

Im not really sure if i ever use Amazon again, costumer service is garbage!!