Toronto, Ontario

Amazon does not treat their sellers fairly. If anything goes wrong, they will suspend your account, even if you gave good customer service and refunded money where necessary.

The communication is terrible - they just give glib non-answers. They are withholding MY MONEY for what they say will be 90 days. A-to-Z? What a bunch of...

I have a proven track record that's been positive. They are bullies.

I want my money refunded now.

Try somewhere else to sell your products. I guarantee Amazon will treat your horribly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Account.

Reason of review: Give me back my money NOW..

Amazon Cons: Hoprrible a-to-z guarantee claim.

Comments

A to Z is their made up trash lingo. Consumers should be protected of course.

Having said that there should be some fairness for the sellers as well. I agree Amazon is a terrible company. I've heard a lot of horror stories with employees were in there as well. The prime membership stuff for buyers I agree Amazon is a terrible company.

I've heard a lot of horror stories with employees were in there as well. The prime membership stuff for buyers is a scam too.

Obviously you're not that great of a seller if you are having A-to-z Claims filed against you. lol

@Anonymous

Are you an Amazon troll? Obviously as you put it. The person is just warning people that they are bullies and to stay clear away from them.

@Anonymous

Hmmm... A commenter from Seattle.

Isn't that where is Amazin is based. Obviously an Amazon troll.

Look out people, Amazon is out to brainwash! lol