Show reviews that mention
order account customer service customer service money card refund item delivery
Filter review

Lies and Deceit

This not a normal complaint. This is to complain about a company employed by Amazon. Staff Management lured us to Campbellsville, Ky. on the promise of employment only to turn us away at their doors. We moved from PA. to KY. My husband left his children behind in hopes of being able to pay child support and to help them better from here. We were told as soon as we get here that we would have work and that we should call right away. We called the day after we arrived and set up for an orientaion. We went to orientation and did all their paperwork. We passed their drug tests and then we were told we will call you when a job comes available. Now what happened to the jobs that they said were promised to us. What happened ???? Now my husband is depressed and is very upset that this has happened. he might go to jail for not paying child support. All this because of lies and deceit.

I work for staff managment in kansas and I like the job but there's no reason for all of u to be mean to this woman obviously this is very disaapointing and I'm sure she wouldn't waste time by blasting staff managment she's trying to be nice and warn other ppl. Every1 have a merry xmas!

Well I work at Amazon through Staff Managment I was also promised the job and I got it!! Did you call them back?

Everyone I have seen apply has gotten the job...you know there is also a backgroung check also right?? looking for anothe job would have been kind of smart but why move to another state to work a job that pays 10.00 an hr to know you will be laid off anyway?

@PissedConsumer369438

In Vancouver when Amazon opened the operation Staff Management did the hiring process, they promise jobs they trained the people and guess what? they lay off many people after two months, they lay people off and in the meantime they were recruiting new associates, that company is a fraud.

The supervisors in the Vancouver site they were trained in Nazi system, no respects to the worker at all, specially in the producction line, lots of problems with theirs systems and the workers struggle to meet their demands, that is a company-proslavery.

It is a shame, on top of that they cut the hours all the time and they give lay off without notice. No respect at all, don wait your time, find a job with a different company.

WTF who in their right mind relocates PRIOR to having the job??? Better start looking for something in KY... NOW!!!!

View more comments (3)
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia

Do not sell on amazon unless u do not need money until Next year!

i sold a unit on amazons site. The first bad thing is, there is no contact number. you have to put your information in and have someone from amazon call you. when i called i was told i had to wait 3weeks for a check since i did not want direct deposit. every time i call, the amazon service people repeat the same message, "they will contact the selling dept., and i will receive a check within a few weeks. Well, it has now been four going on 5 months, still no check! and still the same messge from amazons service people. Amazon is a huge company, it shouldn't take a year for a check less than $100

Why don't you come out of the stone ages and use direct deposit instead of asking the company to make special arrangements to pay you since you don't find it necessary to follow the norms of the e-commerce world to get paid?

What you consider the first bad thing is leaps and bounds better than any other service I've ever used. Where else has this service?

I want to talk to someone at Amazon so I put in my phone number and get a call back from a human being in less than 30 seconds, and you say this is a bad thing?!

What's wrong with you? The self entitled shouldn't be selling anyway.

ID